Update – Palm Coast Commercial Building Permits
Commercial building permit activity is on the rise. A 7-Eleven is coming to Beach Village. Several projects have moved forward since the May 5th GoToby.com update.
PALM COAST, FL – May 15, 2016 – Commercial building permit activity is on the rise in Palm Coast. Several projects have moved forward since the May 5th GoToby.com update. The following list includes only those projects with a recent status change.
Commercial Building Permits – APPLIED
- Look for a new 7-Eleven convenience store and 12-pump gas station in Beach Village (corner of Roberts Road and SR 100). A permit application has been submitted to St Johns River Water Management for this project. Typically, the St Johns permit precedes the application for a city permit.
Commercial Building Permits – ISSUED
- Aspen Dental Dumpster Enclosure, 4873 Belle Terre Pkwy – Stated value $10,000 (NEW)
- Aspen Dental Building, 4873 Belle Terre Pkwy – 3,826 square feet – Stated value $700,000 (from APPLIED)
- Chase Bank – Island Walk – Contractor’s tated value is $1,470,000 (from APPLIED)
- Super Wash-Car Wash, 110 Cypress Point Pkwy – Stated value $925,000 (NEW)
Commercial Site Development Permits – APPLIED
- Chase Bank, 214 Palm Coast Pkwy – Stated value $165,000 (NEW)
- 5435 Belle Terre – Site development for addition – Stated value $40,000 (NEW)
Commercial Site Development Permits – ISSUED
- Aspen Dental – Stated value $375,000 (from APPLIED)
- Car Wash, 110 Cypress Point Pkwy – Stated value $525,000 (NEW)
- 5013 State Hwy 100 – Infrastructure for future buildouts of 6 lots – Stated value $1,000,000
Commercial Interior Alteration – APPLIED
- 6 Commerce Blvd – Stated value $125,000 (NEW)
- 77 Hargrove Grade – Stated value $105,000 (NEW)
Commercial Interior Alteration – ISSUED
- 185 Cypress Point Pkwy – Stated value $80,000 (NEW)
- Perfect Pizza – 160 Cypress Point Pkwy – Stated value $85,000 (from APPLIED)
- Circle K – 1500 Palm Coast Pkwy – Stated value $150,000 (from APPLIED)
- Circle K – 191 Cypress Point Pkwy – Stated value $150,000 (from APPLIED)
Interesting I still think some kind of 24 hour convenience store like a 7-11 or a WaWa should be put up in the Town Center. I think it would bring more traffic back there and could lead to more businesses being put there. I think a 7-11 and something like a TGI Friday’s or Applebees some kind of family resturant would be good back there. Good to see things still developing tho.
The Bank Building at the Shopping Center
Toby – Do you have the answer to this: All last Century and many years this Century we Palm Coasters were able to book the area at the back of the Bank Building for Group Meetings. ( At the back/rear of the Bank are doorways that we would be able to enter for that ‘ Meeting Room ‘).
It had tables / chairs/ etc. and a vacuum we were required to use for clean up after we all used that ‘ Meeting Room ‘. Periodically we , the Levitt & I.T.T. Showcase Golf Course Neighborhood would book that Meeting Room. The last BANK was ‘ Hancock Bank ‘ there. Is that kindness feature still available or is it now lost to us? Thank you very much.
I think a gas station preferably wawa would be great in the matanzas new interchange area. Also an Arby’s would be awesome! I think another dental office is insane!