The median household income for South Atlantic homebuyers in 2009 was $74,100.
Palm Coast, FL – July 13, 2011
Profile of Homebuyers in the South Atlantic Region
- The median household income for South Atlantic homebuyers in 2009 was $74,100.
- 46 percent of buyers in South Atlantic were first-time home buyers.
- 82 percent of buyers in South Atlantic purchased their home through an agent.
- Eight in ten recent buyers in the region purchased an existing home.
- Seven in ten buyers in South Atlantic purchased a single-family home.
- For more information, detailed interactive maps, and downloadable PowerPoint presentations on home buyers by region, go here: https://realtors.org/research/research/home_buyers_sellers_maps
Source: National Association of Realtors®