This week’s featured home is the Auburn Homes entry in the 2015 Flagler Home Builders Association’s Parade of Homes.
Palm Coast, Fla. – April 3, 2015 – GoToby.com’s featured home this week was an entry in the recent Flagler Home Builders Association Parade of Homes. One of several models available from Auburn Homes, the Chevelle II has three bedrooms, a study, three baths, 2,350 square feet of living area and a side entry two-car garage.
Upon entering this beautiful split floor plan, you get the feeling of class and quality. The Kitchen is spacious with birch cabinets and granite countertops. It opens to the Nook and oversized Great Room. The Master Bedroom features a double step ceiling with crown molding, rope lighting and a luxurious bathroom. The Study is off the Foyer, as is the separate Dining Area.
Parade Builders typically pull out the stops with upgrades and decorating ideas. But Auburn Homes kept the upgrades to a minimum to show what a standard Auburn Home looks like.
Auburns homes typically are sold at a base price of $115 per living square foot (under air). This price includes all permitting and impact fees but does not include upgrades, cost of the home site or water/sewer hookup and associated fees. Auburn offers models from 2,295 square feet to 2,938 square feet. Of course you can work alongside their architect to customize your own individual plan.
The following features are standard with an Auburn Homes home:
- Crown molding in the family room
- 18”Ceramic tile floors in the foyer, kitchen, nook, baths, laundry and family room
- Tiled master bath shower
- Brushed nickel glass shower enclosure in master bath
- Tile tub deck with 2” splash in master bath
- Granite tops in kitchen and baths
- Solid surface window sills
- Elongated commodes
- Delta plumbing fixtures in Stainless
- Stainless stove glass top range, dishwasher and over-the-range microwave
- Raised panel kitchen cabinets with 42” uppers and crown molding
- Pot and pan drawer in kitchen
- 36” raised vanities in baths
- Steel tub with tiled walls in secondary baths
- Garage door opener with keypad and two remotes
- 30 year fungus resistant architectural shingles
- 5-zone irrigation
- Spray foam insulation
The Chevelle II [Floor Plan] can be found at 2 Ponce Deleon Drive in Palm Coast, FL. [Map] The model is open Monday through Saturday from 10:00 A.M. till 6:00 P.M. and Sundays from 10:00 A.M. till 500 P.M. You can reach Auburn Homes at 386-446-1559 or visit their website at www.AuburnHomesInc.com. Their friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to answer your questions and describe other models that Auburn offers.
This week’s House of the Week is sponsored by Auburn Homes.