Palm Coast – Several Commercial Building Permits in the Pipeline
While no commercial building permits were issued by the city during April, the pipeline is filling. Here’s what’s on the active list.
PALM COAST, FL – May 5, 2016 – No commercial building permits were issued by Palm Coast during April. However, applications have been received for several building permits. There are also issued Commercial Site Development permits and permits for Commercial Interior Alterations.
Commercial Building Permits – APPLIED
- Chase Bank – Island Walk – contractor’s stated value is $1,470,000.
- 1,527 square foot Amenity Building for Seagate Homes Park Place development off Pine Grove Drive – stated value is $112,191.
- 2,352 square foot Amenity Building for Grand Landing – stated value $609,000.
- Aspen Dental Building, 4873 Belle Terre Pkwy – 3,826 square feet – stated value $700,000.
- Tractor Supply – 250 Belle Terre in Shoppes at Palm Coast – stated value $1,200,000.
- Palm Pointe Condominiums – 250 Flagler Plaza Dr – two 5-bay garage buildings and one 6-bay garage building – stated value $80,000.
- Racetrac gas station and 5,928 square foot convenience store – 5893 SR 100 (corner of Seminole Woods Blvd) – stated value $1,200,000.
Commercial Building Permits – ISSUED
- Dollar General – 20 Old Kings Road – stated value $779,887.
- 6,000 square foot Strip Center – 234 Central Avenue, Town Center – stated value $160,000
Commercial Site Development Permits – APPLIED
- Aspen Dental – stated value $375,000
Commercial Site Development Permits – ISSUED
- Strip Center – 234 Central Avenue, Town Center – stated value $110,000
Commercial Interior Alteration – APPLIED
- Perfect Pizza – 160 Cypress Point Pkwy – stated value $85,000.
- Sushi 99 – Island Walk – stated value $40,000
- Club Mirage – 4982 Palm Coast Pkwy – stated value $30,000
- Circle K – 1500 Palm Coast Pkwy – stated value $150,000
Commercial Interior Alteration – ISSUED
- Motion Dance Studio – 515 Palm Coast Pkwy – stated value $20,000
are we getting a Sushi 99?
Reply to Patrick Williams
Yes sir, we are – in Island Walk
Are we going to get a WAWA here in Palm Coast? There is talk that we are.
Reply to Steve
I have also heard that WAWA has expressed interest in Palm Coast but have not heard of any specific location yet. They looked at one location on the north side of town, but turned it down.
Are we getting a sams club or bigger walmart
Reply to Brian
With a new Sam’s Club planned for LPGA Blvd, I don’t expect another in Flagler County yet. As for Walmart; they still have the property on Old Kings Rd north of SR 100. I can’t help but believe they are noticing increased store traffic at their existing store. If so, they will likely proceed with the Old Kings Rd site but with a smaller footprint store than originally planned.
Us 1 south of pc pkwy
Approx 1/2 mile south of pc pkwy on us1 west side, the land has been cleared. Do you know what is happening there ?
Reply to John R
The cover story is that they are harvesting timber on Ag zoned land. (It was last clear-cut in 2006 & not replanted)
A question was asked about property cleared on US 1 and Palm Coast Pkwy about what is coming there. You have not answered. Can you answer the question. Thank you. v
Reply to Violet and John
Clearing on US1
Nothing is being built. The land was cleared to mitigate a fire hazard. The land had once been a turpentine stand. As the longleaf pines died, the resin concentrated in the center core (heartwood) of the trees, particularly in the stump or tap root, creating a very combustable biomass. Such wood has long been used by southerners to start campfires and stoves. They refer to it by several names; lighter wood, rich lighter or fat lighter. The property owner plans to replant, either with trees or pasture grass.
What are they putting in the clearing of land by McDonalds and Kohls on Belle Terre Pkwy?
Land near mcdonalds
Someone asked what is being built near mcdonalds off belle Tere and no answer was given. Germal
Reply to Cheryl and Violet
I believe it’s a Chase Bank next to McDonalds on Belle Terre.
Haven’t heard any news in almost a year about the Brass Tap that is supposed to go up in Island Walk. Did they back out, or having second thoughts?
Reply to Mike
Brass Tap is still listed as a tenant for Unit 201 (next to Tropical Smoothie) on the developers website.
There is no new news. Are there no new permits or plans? Have any of the big restaurants like Longhorn, etc. showing any interest? Will wit for response. Thanks, Violet
Chase Bank Island Walk
When is this Chase Bank due to open?