This week’s featured house in the Grand Mer neighborhood of Hammock Dunes is owned by a professional interior designer and shows as though it came from the pages of Architectural Digest.
Palm Coast, FL – January 9, 2015 – GoToby.com’s House of the Week returns after a holiday respite. This week’s featured home in the Grande Mer neighborhood of Hammock Dunes is owned by a professional interior designer and shows as if it came from the pages of Architectural Digest.
The custom built 6,433 square foot, five bedroom, four and one half bath home, built in 2007, exhibits exquisite workmanship and attention to detail throughout its open floor plan. The south-facing lanai looks out onto a professionally landscaped yard.
- Circular paver driveway
- Custom wrought iron storm doors
- Two grand circular staircases
- Formal living and dining rooms
- First floor master bedroom suite with a fireplace
- Master bath with Lapis tops
- Powder room sink and floor are Onyx
- Second master bedroom suite on the second floor
- Second floor loft
- Theater room with a wet bar and drop down screen
- All interior doors are solid mahogany with a walnut finish
- Gourmet kitchen has a massive island cherry cabinets, Wolf range, double ovens and warming drawer
- Kitchen counters are topped with granite
- Kitchen, living room and casual dining areas have Coral tile floors
- Hardwood floors, banisters and custom entertainment unit are oak
- Gas heated pool and spa
- Lanai and pool area are tiled and screened
- Covered outdoor summer kitchen
- Two laundry rooms
- Koi pond
Twelve of the fourteen homes in the private Grande Mer neighborhood of Hammock Dunes are homesteaded. This lovely home is only 500 feet from the Atlantic Ocean beach to the east and three miles from Interstate 95 to the west. Hammock Dunes is accessed via scenic A1A, which offers scenic drives north to St. Augustine or south to Flagler Beach (five miles) and Daytona Beach. Interstate 95 provides easy access to Jacksonville and Orlando.
Membership to the private Hammock Dunes Club is available but NOT required. HD Club is a Designated Emerald Club of the World and boasts 2 Audubon certified championship 18-hole golf courses, oceanfront clubhouse, fitness center, heated oceanfront pool & spa, tennis and croquet. Enjoy gourmet dining at two clubhouses by a Certified Master Chef. The Creek Course has recently been ranked in the Top 100 Residential Courses in the nation.
15 Rue Grande Mer is listed for $1,599,000 by the by the Molly Carey Team of Molly Carey (386) 986-0389, MollyCarey@cfl.rr.com and Rob Logan, (386) 585-0752, email@example.com, both of Prudential East Coast Real Estate.