Organically grown, fresh made, hand made, seafood, grass fed meats, jewelry, crafts and more. Participating vendors were hand picked. So is their produce. Plus Lisbon Cafe and Lisbon At Night.
PALM COAST, FL — January 26, 2016 — As it approaches its 10th anniversary on February 21st, Palm Coast's European Village announces another positive move. Beginning February 14, 2016, European Village will host a weekly Gourmet Farmers' Market every Sunday from noon till 4:00 P.M.
Participating vendors have been hand picked by Michael Cosmo of Studio Mirage and will include; local grown and organic produce, culinary artisan olives, oils and vinegars, artisanal truffles and chocolates, fresh citrus juices, 100% arabic fresh roasted coffee, fresh baked breads and desserts, cheeses and seafood, jerk seasonings, handmade soaps and lotions, amazing crystals and shells, beautiful crafts and stones, grass fed meats, culinary creations and art, native silversmith jewelry and more. The inaugural event will include music, giveaways and special offers from the European Village Shops.
Here's a sampling of participating vendors:
- Chef Anthony's Ambrosia – Exotic cold pressed juices
- Hal Quest Hals – Repurposed wood art
- Big Cypress Bakery – Breads etc.
- Sandra hey babes – cards art
- Daniel Lee Cowlick Farms – Chicken
- My Maine Mat – Doormats
- Melissa Richardson Trin-Bago Food Truck – Caribbean food
- African Love Kitchen – African food
- Alpacas of Willow HIll – Alpaca fiber products
- St. Mortiz Farm – Goat cheese soap and body products
- Joe DiVito Wizard of Odd – Hot sauces
- Chuck Cullen Kona Ice Cream – Ice cream
- Charlotte Baker Picnicks Datil Jam – Jams
- Kayla Bell Kayla Michelle LLC – Jewelry
- Karl Happy Hill Maple Farms – Maple syrup products
- Nthaniel Preheim Windstone Buffalop – Buffalo meat
- Strega Noonna's Market – Olive oils, olive vinegars
- Kim Sunshine Victory Popcorn – Popcorn
- Fresh Start Produce – Produce
- Heavenly Quilta – Quilts
- Troy Sumner Upstream – Wild salmon seafood
- Bubbles Bubbles Bailey Soap & Stuff – Soap
- Michael Bonacci Lillygreenes – Stuff for kids
- Debbie Goettech Tropical Sunchasers – Sweet deserts
- Mike Scroggie Tikis – Tikis art
- Wild Man Foods – Wild meat
Scott Campion, proprietor of the Cork and Pint in European Village has been working through the details of the farmers’ market with Beau Falgout, Palm Coast City Administration Coordinator and Planning Manager, Ray Tyner. Scott says that the city staff was very cooperative and helpful.
LISBON CAFE AND LISBON AT NIGHT
The market is only one of the upcoming European Village happenings. Lisbon Café and Lisbon At Night are opening soon (weeks), serving up Mediterranean style fare with a Portuguese flair in the space recently vacated by Shakespeare Tea Room. The café will offer breakfast, lunch and fine gourmet coffees, espressos and lattes. Lisbon At Night will open at 4:00 P.M. for fine dining.
Lastly, European Village will celebrate its 10th anniversary on February 21st. European Village suffered greatly from the housing bubble and concomitant recession. But European Village is roaring back. If you haven’t been to European Village lately, you must check it out again. You will not believe the difference.