This 4,111 SF Island Estates home has five Bedrooms, five baths, pool, summer kitchen and dock. Island Estates is on the East Coast Canal offering ICW access.
Palm Coast, FL – November 7, 2014 – GoToby.com’s featured House of the Week is in Palm Coast’s most exclusive private community of single-family homes. With only 200 lots, Island Estates has accounted for 27.3% of all MLS sales over $1,000,000 during the past 12 months in Flagler County.
Built in 2006 by ICI Homes, 115 Island Estates Pkwy features 4,111 square feet of living space, five bedrooms, five baths and more:
- Gourmet kitchen with cherry cabinets and granite countertops
- Italian porcelain tile
- Entry with 22 foot ceiling
- Custom eight-foot iron entry doors
- Large pool with a waterfall
- Wet bar
- Outdoor summer kitchen
- Dock on the Florida East Coast Canal with 12,000 pound lift and direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway
- Central vacuum system
- Architecturally designed to include hurricane and flood safety features
- Three-car garage with a large attic, designed for future conversion into a guest suite
Island Estates is part of the larger Hammock Dunes private community. The Hammock Dunes Club offers an Oceanfront Clubhouse with heated pool, hot tub, cabanas, fitness center, croquet, bocce & tennis. The club offers Gourmet dining with culinary delights created by Master Chief Jason. Hammock Dunes is recognized as a “Distinguished Emerald Club of the World.”
115 Island Estates Pkwy was recently listed for $1,295,000 by Dana Davis of Watson Realty. You can reach Dana at (386) 569-4998 or Dana@DanaDavisProperties.com.
The 260 acres on which Island Estates was developed was once part of the mainland. Now this 2.5 mile long island is surrounded by the Intracoastal Waterway and the East Coast Canal. Read: History of Island Estates and the Surrounding Waterways