House of the Week: Brand New Machin-built Home in Hammock Dunes
Have a brand new home without waiting for the build time. Machin’s reference list contains ALL of his past customers. His luxury homes are built to perform well in our environment.
PALM COAST, FL – July 29, 2016 – GoToby.com’s House of the Week is a feature-packed Machin-built home in Hammock Dunes, the Palm Coast area’s most prestigious private oceanfront community. Machin is a unique builder. His reference list contains all of his past customers. His luxury homes are built to perform well in our environment.
1056 CAMINO DEL REY PKWY – ONLY 550 YARDS FROM THE ATLANTIC OCEAN
The open floor plan <Floor Plan pdf> of this brand new home maximizes the 3,000 square feet of living area, enhanced by volume ceilings, making the home seem larger. It has four bedrooms, three and one half baths. (The fourth bedroom in the floor plan is shown as a library.)
GREAT ROOM WITH FIREPLACE
GREAT ROOM FROM KITCHEN
Notice the large master suite with two walk in closets, split sinks and separate tub and walk-in shower.
The covered lanai has paver stones and a summer kitchen, ideal for entertaining. The lanai looks over to the back side of the 1.02-acre lot with its beautiful oak trees and lake. And there is plenty of room to add a pool if you choose to.
COVERED LANAI WITH SUMMER KITCHEN
The 195 ft. stone paver driveway leads to a four-car garage with an epoxy-finished floor.
Be sure to see the construction details for this built-to-last home below!!
Hammock Dunes Club
Membership to the private Hammock Dunes Club is available but NOT required. Hammock Dunes Club is a “Designated Emerald Club of the World” and boasts two Audubon certified championship 18-hole golf courses, oceanfront club house, fitness center, heated oceanfront pool & Spa, tennis, croquet and more. Enjoy gourmet or casual dining at two clubhouses, ocean terraces or poolside. The Creek Course has recently been ranked in the “Top 100 Residential Courses” in the nation and is ranked #1 Readers Choice Award for Best Private Club in the Southeast by Orlando Style magazine.
Hammock Dunes is located off scenic A1A, just over the Intracoastal Waterway from Palm Coast, one of America’s newest cities. Drive scenic Route A1A five miles to the south to ionic Flagler Beach with Daytona Beach 19 miles beyond. Flagler Beach was recently named by Southern Living Magazine as one of the South’s best “Laid-back Beach Towns.” Four of Flagler Beach’s restaurants were recently listed among the best in state and regional rankings.
The popular Marineland Dolphin Adventure is only eight miles north. Travel another 17 miles to St. Augustine, North America’s oldest continuously occupied city.
Flagler County and Palm Coast
The Palm Coast area, sometimes referred to as “the quiet side of Florida," features miles of beaches with abundant public access, miles of hiking trails, championship golf courses and top-rated schools. Shop and dine in nearby (just over the bridge) Palm Coast, recently recognized as one of “America’s 50 Best Cities to Live.” Palm Coast’s population recently topped 80,000. Flagler County’s population recently surpassed the 105,000 mark.
Nearby Interstate 95 provides convenient access to Jacksonville and Orlando. Flagler County’s active general aviation airport is only 15 minutes away.
1056 Camino del Rey Pkwy, in Hammock Dunes, is offered for $899,000 by the Molly Carey team of Molly Carey and Rob Logan, of Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties. Here's how to contact them:
- Molly Carey – (386) 986-0389 or MollyCarey@cfl.rr.com
- Rob Logan – (386) 585-0752 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why pay South Florida Prices???
The Royal Palm is Designed and Built for the Florida Coast Elements
- Steel reinforced concrete block construction, not frame, to resist all the elements
- Soil engineering tests and compaction of the dirt that go beyond code requirements and deliver a solid structure for years to come.
- Steel reinforced 3000 psi concrete slab with polyethylene moisture guard and renewable ten year soil termite treatment to prevent pests
- Insulated hurricane impact glass windows, not hand-installed shutters, to resist wind and driving rain up to 120 MPH with stainless steel hardware to resist corrosion. All exterior doors have a 3 point locking system to provide additional protection against the wind and water
- Elegant barrel tile roof with weather protective underlayment over code-exceeding 5/8 inch plywood providing enhanced moisture resistance and increasing roof stability under high wind conditions
- Roofing bird stops to prevent the nesting of the birds and small animals and reduce unwanted “houseguests” over the years
- Maintenance free vinyl soffits with aluminum fascia to withstand corrosion
- Exterior stucco with 2 coats of water resistant Flex Lox paint for lasting integrity
- Raised solid stucco trim, not foam, around all exterior windows and doors for ease of maintenance, durability and quality of design
- A lanai built with a 4” step to guard living area against water infiltration.
- A lanai ceiling finished with stucco for durability and ease of maintenance. The lanai floor covering is finished in acrylic.
- Epoxy coated garage floor offers a fine and durable finish and protects the concrete floor from stains while providing an esthetically attractive floor.
- Insulated 140 MPH impact rated garage doors
Elegant Interior Features that Surpass Other Builders’ Basic Specifications
- Elegant interior trim by MDB custom trim carpenters including 5 ¼” baseboard trim and 3 ¼” door casings
- Custom crafted wood window sills providing the feel of a true custom home
- Eight foot raised panel interior doors to add to the home’s substantial feel
- Beautiful 18” ceramic tile floors in the Foyer, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Family Room & all Baths and Laundry Room for ease of maintenance
- Personal selection of luxurious $27 per sq yard (including pad) in all other areas
- Schlage “top of the line” door hardware with a lifetime finish warranty
A Beautiful, Functional Kitchen
- Elegant raised panel stained wood cabinetry with dovetail drawers and soft closing mechanism with full extension slides which add to the quality and durability of the cabinets
- Substantial 42” upper cabinets with crown moldings and under cabinet task lighting to increase workspace visibility
- Hidden under counter double receptacle for trash and recycling
- Beautiful 3 cm granite countertops and coordinating full ceramic backsplash for ease of maintenance
- Stainless steel G.E. appliance package with drop in cook top, wall oven, microwave, dishwasher and double door refrigerator
- Stainless steel 18 gauge double bowl under mount sink for ease of work in main kitchen island
- Breakfast bar may double as eating space or bar for entertaining
- Moen faucets with lifetime warranty at kitchen and bar sinks
- Large Walk in pantry with shelving for added storage
A Spacious, Elegant Master Bath
- Elegant raised panel wood cabinetry at “back-saver height” with double vanity for convenience of storage
- Luxurious 3cm granite slab countertop with two undermounted sinks and Moen faucets known for their durability and lifetime warranty
- 18” ceramic tile throughout master bath for easy maintenance
- Shower walls are tiled to 8 foot high over Denshield Tile Backer providing a built in moisture and microbial barrier.
- Walk-in shower specifically designed to work without a shower door eliminating that frustrating shower door clean up
- Acrylic built in soaking tub with elegant tile surround
- Separate commode room for privacy with Kohler commode
- Timer controlled fan for electrical efficiency and better elimination of moisture
- Walk in master closet with rods and shelving
Two Additional Baths, Powder Room and Laundry Room Increase Functionality and Value
- Two additional full baths with raised panel wood vanities at “back-saver” height for ease of use
- Granite counter tops with drop in sinks for ease of cleaning. Moen faucets for durability and lifetime warranty.
- “Kohler” commodes which are well known for quality and dependability
- 18”ceramic tile flooring throughout baths and laundry room
- Powder Room is privately yet conveniently located off the back hallway
- Kohler cast iron tubs for long lasting wear and durability in full baths
- Timer controlled exhaust fans for electrical efficiency and improved air quality
- Raised panel wood cabinetry in laundry room for extra storage
- Bevel edged laminate countertop with extra deep acrylic laundry sink
Carefully Planned HVAC to Increase Energy Efficiency Now and Later
- “Carrier” high efficiency 14 SEER heat pump with copper coils and scroll compressor to improve cooling and heating function and lower utility bills
- Multiple return air vents to maximize cooling and heating efficiency and additional air vents in walk in closets
- Energy saving Foam insulation and R11-R19 wall insulation to improve cooling and heating efficiency and lower utility bills
- Insulated impact glass windows and sliding glass doors to improve energy efficiency
- Timer controlled exhaust fans in all baths to improve air quality
- 50 gallon hot water heater with re-circulating pump provides efficient and immediate hot water supply with lower utility bills
- Insulated hot water lines reduce heat loss
- “Uponor Pex” plumbing system (www.uponor-usa.com) has increased integrity, decreased risk of leaks, is corrosion resistant, and is free of metal contaminants
- Plumbing pipes are “pressure tested” for several days after installation and prior to drywall to double check their installation
A State of the Art Electrical System, Built for the Future
- “Decora” light switches and outlets throughout home to blend in with your decor
- RG6 Coax for TV and satellite and Cat5E for phone, fax and internet with Ethernet for speed of transmission to enjoy the latest technology
- Security system plus smoke and carbon monoxide alarms for peace of mind
- Custom home accentuating lighting and fan package plus prewire for fans in all bedrooms, family room and lanai
- 4 weatherproof exterior outlets
Workmanship, Systems and Structural Warranties and Insurance that Go Beyond the Basics
- Bonded Builders Homeowner Warranty which includes coverage on 1 year of workmanship, 2 years on all systems, and a 10 year structural warranty
- All manufacturers’ warranties convey to the owner such as mechanical systems, roofing, windows and appliances, etc.
- Annual renewable termite bond warranty
- Insured throughout the construction process with Builder’s Risk, Worker’s Compensation, General Liability, and Products Completed Liability.
- All subcontractors are carefully selected by MDB for quality, integrity, and reliability and are licensed and insured. MDB’s long experience and excellent, long term relationships ensure that your job gets the very best in skilled craftsmen and select materials.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!