Seven Crescent-owned golf courses in Georgia and Florida tagged as ”Under Contract” yesterday. Included are the golf courses only – Excluded are building lots and developable land.
- Listed @ $7.9M – The Club at Osprey Cove in St. Marys, Georgia is situated in a 1,000-acre master-planned community. This premier private country club features complete recreational amenities including a championship golf course designed by Mark McCumber. This offering also includes 156 finished residential lots and a six-acre commercial tract. The country club at Osprey Cove is under contract, however the developable land is still available.
- Listed @ $4.28M – The Golf Club at North Hampton in Fernandina Beach is a semi-private club that anchors a 700-acre master-planned community. Arnold Palmer designed the golf course and this offering also includes 25 finished residential lots. The Golf Club at North Hampton is under contract, however the residential lots are still available.
- Listed @ $2.97M – The Golf Club at South Hampton in St. Augustine is a semi-private club in a 900-acre master-planned community. The golf course was designed by Mark McCumber. The Golf Club at South Hampton is under contract.
- Listed @ $3.85 M – Grand Haven Golf Club in Palm Coast is a highly-regarded private country club that features a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course. The club anchors a 1,478-acre waterfront, gated community with 1,900 homes and a wide range of quality recreational amenities. Grand Haven Golf Club is under contract.
- Listed @ $2.2M – The Grand Club is available for sale and comprised of three golf courses (and clubhouses), all situated within a five-mile radius on the west side of I-95 in Palm Coast. Gary Player designed the Cypress course and Arnold Palmer designed both the Pine and Mantanzas courses. The Matanzas course has been closed for approximately three years. This offering includes up to 183 entitled residential lots – 33 on the Pine course and 150 on the Matanzas course. The three golf courses that comprise the Grand Club are under contract, however the developable land is still available.